ZKTeco F22 Access Control and Time Attendance Device
Key Features and Benefits
Less than 1-second user recognition
o Stores 3,000 fingerprint templates and 30,000 transactions
o Reads fingerprint and/or RFID cards.
o Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
o Built-in Wi-Fi
F22 is an ultra-thin
fingerprint time attendance and access control terminal with BioID sensor and
Wi-Fi, which offers unparalleled performance with advanced algorithm for
reliability, precision and excellent matching speed. F22 features the fastest
commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and ZK high-performance,
high-image-quality infrared detection fingerprint sensor.
F22 provides a superior touching experience with touch keypad and offers flexibility for standalone installation or with any third-party access control panel that supports standard Wiegand signal. TCP/IP, RS485 and Wi-Fi are also available that the device can be used in different networks.
· Three different kinds of interface style, including common, matrix and magic styles
· Reliable, durable and highly accurate ZK infrared detection fingerprint sensor with version 10.0 fingerprint algorithm
· Less than 1-second user recognition
· Stores 3,000 fingerprint templates and 30,000 transactions
· Reads fingerprint and/or RFID cards.
· Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
· Built-in Wi-Fi
· Built-in Wiegand input/output port for connection to third part access control panels
· Built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer
· Audio-Visual indication for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers
· Tamper switch and alarm contacts